Save $30 when signing up for 6 months at a time.
The TEPP membership provides the ongoing guidance and support you need to make a new start and build a way of being in which you are free to live your personal truth every day.
HOW DOES THE MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY?
- ONE NEW PRACTICE EACH WEEK Building a new foundation of trust for your life happens the way a stalagmite is formed – slowly and consistently over time. So EACH WEEK YOU'LL BE DIRECTED TO ONE NEW PRACTICE – not too much to keep up with, but enough to live with, reflect on, and bring newness to your daily life. The practices of TEPP cannot take root with a 'listen once and move on' approach. We grow into them as we revisit them. Behind their simplicity is a rich realm of deepening layers to be discovered.
- ACCESS TO A LIBRARY OF PRACTICES As a member you'll be given access to a library of scores of practices Philip has created, and you can explore them as your curiosity guides you. They are all searchable by theme, and you can return to any of them as often as you'd like.
- A GROUP ZOOM CALL with Philip each month, where he shares a new practice and answers any questions you might have about the work. (These take place on a Tuesday at 3pm ET North American time)
- A GROUP ZOOM CALL with a TEPP Facilitator each month, where a new practice is shared, and members can get together with each other to discuss their experiences in breakout rooms. (On a Tuesday at 3pm ET North American time)
- VIDEOS FROM PHILIP sharing reflections from his eleven journals (dating back to 1983) or answering questions from the membership.
- WORKSHEETS to deepen your experience and understanding of the week's practice.
- INVITATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS for journaling to help you discover new choice in the patterns of your daily life.
- ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE TEPP FACEBOOK GROUP Ask Philip questions, get support and engage with other TEPP members.
- THE COMPANIONSHIP of a vibrant and rich community.
We hope you'll join our growing community!
You can read our cancellation policy here.