We've learned that the only way to deepen into this work is with the support of continual training in skills our culture cannot offer us. Skills that help us forge a new way of being.
The TEPP membership is essentially a training program within a growing community. It requires a time commitment of only 20 minutes a day.
WHAT THE TRAINING INVOLVES:
- ONE NEW PRACTICE EACH WEEK To bring an understanding into the body is not the same as grasping it with the head. The practices of TEPP cannot take root with a 'listen once and move on' approach. We grow into them as we revisit them. So EACH WEEK OF THE TRAINING WILL BE DEVOTED TO ONE PRACTICE: living with it, reflecting on it, and discovering its relevance to your daily life. Every part of the new membership is designed to support that process.
- A GROUP ZOOM CALL with Philip each month to dive deeper into the themes of TEPP.
- A GROUP ZOOM CALL each month with a TEPP Facilitator with breakout rooms.
- WEEKLY VIDEOS FROM PHILIP answering questions from TEPP members like you.
- BI-WEEKLY VIDEOS FROM PHILIP sharing entries from his eleven journals (dating back to 1983) and his reflections on them.
- WORKSHEETS to deepen your experience and understanding of the week's practice.
- INVITATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS for journaling as you discover the practices giving you new choice in the patterns of your daily life.
- ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE TEPP FACEBOOK GROUP Ask Philip questions, get support and engage with other TEPP members.
- THE COMPANIONSHIP of a vibrant and rich community.